- 2½ cups oats (quick-cooking preferred)
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ cup (or 1 stick) butter or margarine
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened-condensed milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In a medium-sized saucepan melt the butter or margarine (over medium heat).
- Add the cocoa and stir in well; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add oats, nuts, peanut butter and condensed milk; stir until evenly coated.
- Place teaspoon full clusters onto a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until set up (about 2 hours). Any leftovers may be stored loosely covered in the refrigerator (or frozen for later).