- 2 scallions, sliced thin, green & white parts separated
- 1 jalapeño chili, seeded & minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 t grated fresh lime zest and 2 T fresh lime juice
- 3 avocados, pitted, skinned, and chopped
- 3 T chopped fresh cilantro
Combine the white parts of the scallions, the jalapeño, garlic, and lime juice in a large bowl. Let sit for 30 minutes.
Add 2/3 of the avocado to the bowl with the jalapeño mixture and mash with a potato masher until smooth. Gently fold in the remaining chopped avocado. Gently stir in the lime zest, green parts of the scallions, and cilantro. Season with salt to taste. Serve.