Note: Depending on the size of your muffin tin, recipe yields 12-18 muffins.
- 1 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup (all-purpose) flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Blend first five ingredients in a blender. Be sure to smooth out any flour lumps.
- Blend in butter a little at a time.
- Grease muffin tins well and fill slightly less than half-full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until puffy and golden on top. The crater will form on its own.
- Add your favorite toppings. And a dusting of powdered sugar.
Source: realmomkitchen.com, adapted by ReBlinged