- 1 small cauliflower (about 9 ounces)
- 1 small head of broccoli (about 9 ounces)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (Fat-Free, Low Sugar)
- 1 cup grated aged Cheddar or Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 Tablespoon whole-wheat bread crumbs
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Break cauliflower and of broccoli and cook in lightly salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes, until just tender. Drain well and transfer to a flameproof dish.
Mix together the yogurt, grated cheese, and mustard, then season the mixture with salt and pepper and spoon over the cauliflower and broccoli.
Preheat the broiler to moderately hot. Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the vegetables and broil until gold brown. Serve hot.