- 1 c. fat free mayonnaise
- 4 t. apple cider vinegar
- 5 t. honey
- 2 t. poppy seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground pepper to taste
- 2 lbs chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 c. pecan pieces, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 c. red seedless grapes
- 5 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 c. quinoa
- Prepare the dressing by thoroughly mixing together mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, sea salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to dress the salad.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Layer the chicken breasts in a baking dish with 1/2 c. water.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes until completely cooked through.
- Remove cooked chicken breasts from baking pan, cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, then cover and refrigerate.
- When the chicken is chilled (at least 2 hours refrigerated), cut into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl. Stir in pecans, gapes, celery, quinoa, and dressing.
(I’ve made this without the quinoa, but plan to try it with, as well. It was very good.)