Here’s the description of Sweet Sallie’s version:
Rosemary Chicken Salad Sandwich 6
chicken, celery, raisins, feta, Dijon mustard, our homemade mayo, lemon, walnuts, fresh rosemary, and lettuce on a Kaiser roll
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- juice of slightly over half a lemon
- slightly over 5 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- cayenne to taste
- 2 lbs chopped chicken breast*
- 1/4th (maybe 2 oz?) block of feta, crumbled
- 3 oz-ish chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 c. raisins
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- sprinkle of herbs de Provence
Mix dressing. Mix salad. Mix together! Refrigerate for ultimate yummyness
Most excellent on Trader Joe’s Cheesy Peppery Bread toasted with a bit of lettuce and sweet cucumbers left over from the Black Tap Fizzy Drank.
*We found it best (Sunday 10/6/13) to get fresh chicken tenders, poach with a clove of garlic, then chop.
See it in action here.